Tuesday, November 4, 2014

12 Things

12 Things I Enjoy Doing And When Was The Last Time I Did Them

 1) Coloring -- this past summer at a picnic in the park hosted by our church. I started coloring because I like to and thought it would draw some of the kids in. I colored by myself. I enjoyed it 'tho.

 2) Swinging on a big, heavy duty swing -- I think it was the summer of 2012. I need to do this more often.

 3) Flying somewhere -- February, 2004.; more than a decade. Wow.

 4) Attend a Vintage Trouble gig -- 4 weeks ago.I think it's time for another.      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP15yfMnQ3g

 5)Read a book for more than 5 minutes at a stretch -- 18 months ago? I think it was "Life" by Keith Richards.

 6) Crafting -- I love to knit but I am always working on something for someone else. I would like to make something for myself other than dishcloths.

 7) Painting a room -- painting our bathroom in August of 2012. Once I hold a paintbrush in my hand, I'm hooked and will paint anything just for the sake of painting. Or maybe it's the smell of paint...

 8) Biking -- over 25 years ago. I think I am out of shape now.

 9) Window shopping in Hastings -- over 15 years ago. The kids are old enough that they shouldn't break anything or even need to come with me. Hmmm...

10) Tending to my gardens all day. About 17 years now. Kids, parents, you name it. Maybe next year.

11) Going to visit my cousin in Las Vegas -- over 10 years. I love spending time with her.

12) Planning, creating & executing something for the house -- Youngest daughter's room was redone 6 years ago -- 4 beautifully coordinating colors, each wall a different color and then covered in white polka dots. 600+ lovingly cut out by me on mu lunch breaks for over a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment